Download our Android app and join today for free.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.icannhas.philsmile or go to our website https://philsmile.com/contest/popular/ and upload your selfie for a chance to win.
Sign up and upload your picture for a chance to win ONE FULL YEAR SCHOLARSHIP in any university/college of your choice here in the Philippines.
1. The app and website is open to all. However, the winner can only be a student willing to enroll in a 2014-2015 college. Since Facebook login is required, participants need to comply with facebook terms and conditions, among them using their real name and being more than 13 years-old.
2. Any participant needs to login by Facebook to ensure identity verification and can post their selfie. Our app makes it easy to take a selfie. PhilSmile does not restrict the number of selfies a unique participant can post. Selfie is defined as a participant taking a picture of oneself. One needs to be alone in the picture, since PhilSmile limits the award to only one full-year scholarship.
3. The winner will be the author of the most popular selfie, as counted by the number of unique votes obtained. Only votes on PhilSmile app or on philsmile.com will be counted. We strongly encourage every participant to bring along their friends.
4. PhilSmile will pay for the winner’s tuition fees for a full school year 2014-2015, including summer, in any program approved by CHEd or TESDA in the Philippines. Winner will have to apply and be accepted in the university of one’s choosing. PhilSmile is not in charge of admission to any universities and will only award payment to them.
5. Selfie must not be nude or contain content discriminatory or racist. Offensive pictures can be flagged to help us remove them as soon as they are notified. All work must be released for individual usage or purpose usage grants. All entries must contain copyright-free art or art released for entrant’s and public use. No unauthorized use of any copyright images, text, or other material will be accepted.
For more details, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.